IS THERE A HEALTHCARE CAREER IN YOUR FUTURE?
CHECK OUT THE M*A*S*H PROGRAM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HEALTH CAREERS!
Deadline for applications is March 18, 2020.
MASH, Medical Applications of Science for Health, is a summer enrichment program for 10th and 11th graders from Union County schools who are interested in pursuing a medical career.
This year’s MASH will take place June 2-12, 2020 at the Medical Center of South Arkansas and SouthArk Community College.
During the camp, students will take part in the following activities:
- Receive CPR training
- Heart dissection lab activity and a suturing lab activity
- Lab areas and the Emergency Department at local medical facilities
- Hospital Tour
- Take part in team-building exercises
- Much, much more!
- Completed application with recommendations
- Completed Biology Class
- Currently in 10th or 11th Grade
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
Students are chosen based on academics, extra-curricular activities, community involvement, teacher recommendations, personal essay, and work ethic.