To help you meet your educational expenses, South Arkansas Community College is pleased to offer Nelnet/Enterprise as a convenient budget plan. Nelnet/Enterprise is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost option of budgeting tuition expenses. The only cost to budget monthly payments through Nelnet/Enterprise is a $25.00 per semester nonrefundable fee. Enrolling online is simple and secure. To sign up for the Nelnet/Enterprise payment plan, log on to www.southark.edu.
- Select MyCampus.
- Enter student ID and Pin # (birth date and upper case initials – 01011985XX)
- Change demographic data if needed; if correct select no changes.
- Select Student on the menu bar.
- Select the 'Nelnet My Account Info' in the activity center on the left side of the page.
- Select the term you are enrolled. Click on the link 'Pay using Nelnet'.
- This takes you to the Nelnet/Enterprise Tuition Management website. It should display amount to be paid. Click on arrange payments for current balance and follow the simple steps outlined by Nelnet/Enterprise.
Full payments can also be made to students' accounts by using Nelnet/Enterprise. All payments through Nelnet/Enterprise are processed electronically by using a checking account, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
Program Enrollment Dates
Payment plan option(s) available on April 18, 2019.
Full payments may be made on e-cashier through June 10, 2019.
|Last Day to
|May 6||10%||2||May & June|
|May 23||50%||1||June only|
All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately!
If you have questions regarding your financial aid award or tuition balance, please contact the South Arkansas Community College Business Office at (870) 864-7105.