- Only essential testing is allowed.
- All testers must complete the SouthArk Screening and Release of Liability Form – COVID19 no more than 24 hours prior to testing to be admitted to the facility.
- Walk-in appointments are NOT allowed.
- Remote testing is available for limited tests and is highly encouraged.
- There will be no personal contact between the proctor and the tester.
- Hands of both the proctor and the tester will be sanitized prior to beginning the check-in process.
- The Testing Center is limited to eight (8) testers at a time to meet social distancing standards.
- Upon completion, the proctor will sanitize the workstation and all items used by the tester.
For information about testing, please contact your class instructor.