- Complete an Online Application for Admission or a paper application from the SouthArk Office of Admissions.
- Send official transcript(s) directly to Office of Admissions from your college or high school/GED attended.
- Provide Immunization Records proving 2 MMR shots if born after January 1, 1957, to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit placement test scores.
|PLEASE NOTE: Admission may only be confirmed upon receipt of the student's FINAL transcript, and after completion of their current high school term. At that time the student may expect a confirmation letter of their acceptance to SouthArk.|
|Office of Admissions: 870.864.7195, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2nd floor, Conference Center, Student Services, 870.864.7137 (F)|
Placement Testing and Test Prep
- Reading, English/writing, and math placement scores must be submitted.
- See your Advising Coach for a Referral Form if wanting to take a placement exam in our Testing and Learning Center.
- Our placement exam is not timed, costs $10, and takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
- The Testing and Learning Center has test prep resources including practice tests, skill-building websites, and tutoring.
|Testing and Learning Center: 870.864.7196, email@example.com, 2nd floor, Conference Center, Room 220|
Advising, Registration, and Orientation
- Make an appointment with your Advising Coach.
- On-campus registration with an Advising Coach is strongly encouraged for first-year college students.
- Attend New Student Orientation and complete the Campus Technology course, see your Advising Coach.
- Sign up and find out which courses and degrees will benefit you the most. www.myccmajors.com
|Registrar: 870.864.7142, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2nd floor, Conference Center, Student Services|
Tuition and Fees
- All tuition and fees must be paid by the payment deadline or all courses will be dropped.
- Payments can be made in the Bookstore or through a payment plan on MyCampus (www.southark.edu).
- The Student ID number is sent to email address provided on the application.
- Visit Tuition and Fees for more information.
Pay For College
Textbooks and Classes
- Bring your printed schedule to the Bookstore to receive all required textbooks and materials.
- Retain all receipts in case purchased items need to be exchanged or returned.
- Visit all on-campus classrooms prior to the first day of classes to become familiar with their locations.
Student ID and Parking Decal
- All students are required to have a SouthArk photo ID. A valid photo ID must be presented.
- A FREE student ID and lanyard are provided to all new students.
- Parking decals and student ID's are available at the Learning Center.