The Mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Advancement at South Arkansas College is to lead and assist in developing research protocols; coordinate institutional research; provide timely and accurate data to enhance effective decision making and planning, and continually use feedback to improve the College and help to fulfill its mission and goals.
In an effort to assist you with your research needs, we will post several different sources of institutional information on this section of the website. All documents will be updated periodically.
SouthArk Fact Book:
The SouthArk Fact Book contains regional data acquired from the census, school enrollment and demographic statistics for the specified year, as well as some longitudinal data from the College.
2010-2011 2011-2012 2012-2013 2013-2014 2014-2015 2015-2016 2016-2017 2017-2018 2018-2019 2019-2020 2020-2021 2021-2022 2022-2023
SouthArk Fact Card:
The SouthArk Fact Card is a one page summary of enrollment, top degree programs, graduations, etc. This document is updated several times a year.
2010-2011 2011-2012 2012-2013 2013-2014 2014-2015 2015-2016 2016-2017 2017-2018 2018-2019 2019-2020 Fall 2020 Fall 2021 Fall 2022
Our Main Dashboard is a quick visual reference for some of the most commonly requested information about the College. We are also in the process of adding separate dashboards for benchmark comparisons and strategic plan accomplishments.
Additional Resources of Interest:
- The Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE) (2010), (2011), (2012), (2013), (2014), (2015), (2016), (2017), (2019), (2021), (2022)
- Strategic Plan Reports:
- Student Achievement Information (2022)
Additional historical references
- Strategic Plan for 2005-2010
- Marketing Plan for 2005-2010
- Core Indicators of Effectiveness
- Plan to Assess Student Academic Achievement
- Strategic Plan for 2011-2016
- Strategic Plan Build 2016-2017
- Strategic Plan Transformational Journey 2017-2022
- The Chronicle's Great Colleges to Work for Survey Results (2011), (2012), (2013), (2014), (2016), (2017)
- Noel Levitz College Employee Satisfaction Survey (CESS) (2019)